Terms & Conditions
- All payments are to be made, in full before the start time of the training session.
- Payments can be made by cash, EFTPOS, or credit card before the start of the training session
- Receipts are available on request
Policy applies to all Personal Training sessions and Small Group Training sessions.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
If you wish to cancel or reschedule your personal training session, you must contact yourtrainer at least 12 hours prior to the commencement of your session. If you fail to do so you will be charged the full fee of the session and your session will be forfeited. Alterations to this policy will be made at the sole discretion of your trainer.
Any time that you wish to reschedule a session you must do so within the fortnight following the original session. Failure to reschedule during this time may lead to forfeiture of the advanced booked sessions.
Clients on the Weekly Packages will be charges a $20 fee for every late cancellations or no shows booked sessions as apposed to the full session price.
- Cancellations made by trainer must be made with 12-24 hours notice. Failure to do so will result in a complimentary session to the affected client.
- If the client arrives more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, the trainer may leave the location and the appointment will be forfeited.
- As a Doing it with Dandy client you’re paying for a time slot as well as exercise session / advice. Please be mindful cancellation made by you the client due to personal illness/injury/work/lifestyle etc are not the responsibility of Doing it with Dandy & may result in cancellation policy (if within 24 hour period).
Weather Conditions – Outdoors Sessions Only
- If the weather appears to dangerous prior to the commencement of any training session then Cancellation Policy applies.
- If the weather conditions become unsafe for the clients or trainer before 20 minutes of any training session, which results in cancelling the remaining time. A complimentry session will be handed out to the participating clients.
- If the weather conditions become unsafe for the clients or trainer after 20 minutes of any training session, which results in cancellation of the session. No refund will be given.
- Participants may be required to have medical clearance if deemed necessary by the trainer and the client will be required to seek advice from an Allied Health Professional. A written certificate from an Allied Health Professional must be presented to the trainer.
- You acknowledge that it is a condition of participating in exercise that you do so at your own risk
- You accept risks and hereby indemnify the instructor, their agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, promoters and any person or body directly and indirectly associated with the trainer, against all liability (including liability for their negligence or the negligence of others) claims, demands, and proceedings arising out of or connected with your participation in this exercise.
- You acknowledge that participating in exercise may involve a risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including: over exertion, dehydration, equipment failure, and accidents with equipment and surroundings.
- You recognise the difficulties associated with the activity and attest you are physically fit to participate safely in the activity and that a qualified medical practitioner has not advised you otherwise.
- You understand the demanding physical nature of exercise. You are not aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that will be detrimental to your health if you participate in exercise. In the event that you become aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that may be detrimental to your health, the instructor will be immediately informed. By continuing to participate in this exercise, you accept the risks despite these conditions and am still and will always be under the terms of this agreement.
- A Towel (mandatory for using the equipment)
- A Water Bottle (Can be purchased from the gym)
- Be wearing appropriate clothing and footwear
- If Outdoors, wear Sunglasses, a hat and wear Sunscreen
Make sure to notify the trainer of any injuries before the commencement of the training session and also if you are feeling sick or unwell.
How do I pay for my sessions?
You can pay on the day before your session starts via cash, PayPal, EFTPOS or credit card. We can also set up a direct debit.
How do I know if a session time is available?
You can contact us anytime to book your time by email, phone,text, FB Messenger or by filling out the form on the Book Now page. If you prefer a certain day and time, we can also give you first choice if you book in advance and have a good adherence record. We will soon be adding a live schedule to our website… so stay tuned.
How do I cancel a booking?
If you need to cancel a training session you need to let us know within 12 hours of your session start time via a phone call, email or by text message. Otherwise there will be a full session price penalty for your no-show (see Cancellation Policy in Terms & Conditions). Its only polite and I could have filled that spot with another client. So let us know the following information:
- Your name
- Day and Time of session to cancel
- A reason
- Alternate Day and Time to reschedule the session
When are you available for training?
I am available for sessions in the gym by appointment only Monday – Friday 5:00am-8pm For clients I am available for support 24/7. I will answer questions from 6am – 8pm, Monday – Saturday. For clients with good adherence I will also allow recheduled sessions on Saturday mornings.
Do I have to become a member of the gy?
No. Because the gym is a sprivate tudio gym, there are no fees or set up costs. You can cancel at anytime. All people training at the gym are for personal training sessions only. It means, no crowds of people watching and no lines to use equipment.
Are you available for Commercial or Workplace Training?
Yes, if your employer wishes to set up a commercial training program with me, we can certainly work out a cost effective program that will suit everyone.
Can I bring my kid(s) if I can’t dind a sitter?
Yes you can. But they must stay seated in the waiting area. Due to insurance issues, children are now allowed in the Training Areas of the gym.
A waiver can be signed if you wish for them to be close to you.
What are your qualifications?
Beware of unregistered Personal Trainers. You wouldn’t go to an unregistered Doctor would you?
- Cert III & Cert IV (Australian Institute of Fitness 2013)
- Master Trainer Cert (Australian Institute of Fitness 2013)
- Diploma of Fitness (Australian Institute of Personal Training 2014)
- Boxing Cert 1
- Kettle Bell Cert 1
- Senior First Aid & CPR
- Registered Personal Trainer with Fitness Australia
- Insured with Marsh Insurance Australia
I am certified in
Athlete Conditioning and Specialized Training
Older Adult Training
Weight-loss & Weight Management
Nutrition & Supplement Advice